Welcome...

Hi!

I'm a 34 year old Canadian.  My husband and I have been married for five years, no kids (...yet).  We bought our first home a little over six years ago and we've been renovating it ever since!

I've created this little home on the internet as a place to share my thoughts and ideas...I love reading blogs and so of course it was only a matter of time before I decided to create my own!

What kinds of things do I plan to write about on this blog?

+  Crafty Ideas and Inspiration
+  Recipes
+  Weight Loss Tips - as I fight my own battle of the bulge
+  Home Renovation Projects

Thanks for stopping by!

Mrs. Stiles

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!

Back to Home Back to Top Re-Inventing Mrs. Stiles. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.