The Beginning...

Someone once said it takes a strong man to ask for help.  Asking for help, or *even worse* admitting I need help is not something that comes easy to me.  So today I took a very big step on the path to re-inventing myself.  I decided to return to Simply for Life

I've been a client before and let me tell you, I've not been one of their many success stories.  But I guess you have to hit rock bottom (listen to me, full of quotes and sayings today) before you can pull yourself back up.  So goodbye January and unhealthy lifestyle...I'm starting something new in February which will hopefully result in a whole new, and healthier me - and if I start to look and feel good in my jeans again - well, that'll just be the cherry on top!

But wait, I'm not done - February brings on another big challenge - my friend and I have signed up for a February LOAD (Lay Out A Day) which is being hosted by our local scrapbook store (A Pile of Scrap)...28 days means I SHOULD have 28 scrapbooking layouts completed by the time March 01 rolls around.  Woohoo!  We get our first challenge at around 11pm tonight.  Bring.It.On

Tell me, what's new in your life?

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!

Back to Home Back to Top Re-Inventing Mrs. Stiles. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.