Failure and starting over...

Hi Friends!

If you've been reading this blog, you may remember that I joined Weight Watchers last summer. It has been an uphill battle, to say the least. Discouraged, I have not been great about making it to meetings. A month or more had gone by since my last weigh in and I knew it was going to be a bad one.

My first instinct is always to stay away until I manage to get back on track - but let's be honest: if I could do it on my own, I wouldn't need Weight Watchers at all, now would I?!? So yesterday morning I mustered up all my courage and went in. The results were heartbreaking - as I knew they would be. But you know what, I'm glad I went. The lady who weighed me was VERY supportive. I even got a Bravo sticker for being brave enough to show up!!! I promised her I would be back next week and that's a promise I intend to keep.

So here's to a fresh start - I am SOOOO tired of feeling like a failure. I have no energy or confidence. It's time to set some goals for positive change and see them through!

Mrs. Stiles

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!

Back to Home Back to Top Re-Inventing Mrs. Stiles. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.