All Hail Suzie Homemaker...


A couple of Saturdays ago, while cleaning out a closet, I came across some sweaters that were in such bad shape that I would have felt guilty about donating them to charity!

I tried to salvage them using an electronic lint remover but it really didn't work well. So I figured since they were destined for the trash can anyway, it wouldn't hurt to see what a razor would do.

A time consuming task, for sure, and my back was sore from leaning over the ironing table for so long - but the results were well worth it. My sweaters looks brand new!


The photos don't even do it justice...and yes, I really did collect the link so that I could take photos!

Have a great day!
Mrs. Stiles

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!

Back to Home Back to Top Re-Inventing Mrs. Stiles. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.