Hello 2012!

Happy 2012!!!

A new year, a fresh start...it's time to plan for the future and make changes...

Healthier Lifestyle...
Here's to spending more time at the gym and less time at McDonald's!

Meal Planning...
I am the worst when it comes to meal preparation, we come home from work every night and I never have anything ready. We had a yankee swap exchange at work before Christmas and I scored a meal planner - perfect!

Organized Home...
Our entry way too often becomes the dumping ground for everything that comes into the house. If people stop in by unexpectedly, I'm often embarrassed because of the clutter everywhere. But no more, I aim to keep our home tidy and organized.

Cleaner Home...
I figure once it's not so cluttered up with stuff, it'll be easier to keep it clean too!

Whew, looks like I've got my work cut out for me...I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!

Back to Home Back to Top Re-Inventing Mrs. Stiles. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.